Monday, January 4, 2010

just...

It is already just one of those days.. kids fighting with me, and each other, my head is killing me and nothing is helping.. need to figure out dinner..

Whatever.. did you ever feel that you just dont care about anything or anyone? I hate that feeling.. cause then I start caring about the thins I cant control or fix.. why is that? I just dont get it.. of course at the moment I dont care anyway so it shouldnt matter.. The car has decided that it should leak water.. I suppose that is better then burning it.. a leak means a crack somewhere.. burning normally means a gasket.. would rather a hose then a gasket any day.. I need more magnetic surface to house my ever growing magnet collection... wonder if I can find that magnetic stuff to add to paint.. then I could make just about anything magnetic.. hmmmm... might have to go and look that up next.. we will see... there was something else I was going to look up and now I have forgotten.. man I hate that.. suffering from CRS today.. oh well.. I hope that I remember and when I do that I can look it up at the time... what have you all been looking up?

1 comment:

  1. They make magnetic paint. And chalkboard paint. You may be able to find it at work. If not, one of those big home improvement type stores should carry it. When we have a house I plan on painting the girls doors with the magnetic paint. I believe it is an undercoat, then you paint your color over it, but I could just be coo coo.

    ReplyDelete