Tuesday, December 29, 2009

frigid

Here I sit, in a heated house, with power and food and not wondering where my next anything is coming from. I then start to think about the people that have no heat, no food, wondering if they will wake up the next morning because of the cold. It is something I try to not think about or I dwell on it. It also makes me glad that it isnt this cold here all winter long. I dont think I could deal with this 17* weather all the time.. nope.. not me.. I might like to be in the cooler weather, but this frigid is just too much for me. I think I am getting old.. meh.. Who knows.. and honestly.. who cares? Age is but a number to count the passing of time. It should not be a marker for things. Who cares in the end if you had your 1st kid at 15 or 35? Does it matter? No, what matters is the kind of parent you were. Who cares if you got your license when you were 17 or 77? If your driving record is good, then that is what should matter. Honestly it should be about WHO and HOW you are as a person. That is what it is. I dont know.. I think it is more people just being nosey about things more often then not. And now to finish the local paper and think about what to make for dinner tomorrow.. And time continues to pass.. as it is never ending, never changing, never moving its course from one second to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment