Friday, February 19, 2010

so yea...

Ok, so I know that I havent been on in a bit.. oh well deal with it..

So why is it that I go and get dish washing gloves and one gets a hole in it?? then I continue to wear it.. it no longer keeps my hand dry.. the only thing it does is leak water, and make it so the water isnt so hot.. I dont know.. I think I need to get rid of it.. or see if one of those vinyl repair kits will fix it..

been busy.. doing thing here and there with making this a home.. last night went thru all the clean laundry and got it put away.. now need to get into the closet and fix that all up.. hmm.. perhaps Sunday..

I want to know why people insist on thinking they know everything about everything. I know that there are things I dont know.. but there is quite alot that I do know.. and I will admit when I am wrong..

Well at the moment I cant think of the rest of what I had to say.. so here.. http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/02/18/funny-pictures-cat-i-pout-because/

No comments:

Post a Comment