Sunday, February 21, 2010

things I have been making..

Ok, so there are a few things I have been making here at home instead of buying at the store..


chicken/pork coating

1c flour
1/4c salt
1/8c garlic powder
1/8c dried minced onion
1T chili powder
1t pepper

coat chicken or pork and bake at 350* till done, or fry in a small amount of oil till cooked thru

yea yea yea.. I know it has a bit of salt in it.. but it is soooo good..



seasoned flour

1c flour
1T salt
1T pepper
1T chili powder
1T garlic powder
1T cumin
1Tonion powder

This I use when I coat beef cubes to make stew, or other meats before breading (sometimes)

kids magic bath

3c epsom salts
1 packet UNSWEETENED kool-aid (or wylers) drink mix

put in container and shake to mix
Pour 1/2 cup into running bath water

I promise it wont stain the bathtub or the kids.. just makes it a fun color and fruity smell.. tho the lemmonaid doesnt work so well at all.. just smells nice.. no color really..

I think thats about it for the moment.. if I remember more up they will go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment