Wednesday, December 23, 2009

the list...

So today there is a list of things I need to get done.. the dishes were finished and caught up on yesterday.. man I miss my dishwasher.. today it is bake a cake, brownies, and perhaps cookies.. finish putting things away in the kitchen, put up some more lights, make dinner of some kind, tonight start wrapping gifts, put up the rest of the lights with G's help, and go over my lists to make sure I have everything for tomorrow to make 3 or 4 quiche, pepperoni bread, and cheese bread and then get the rest of the finger food together for Friday afternoon... have it all set to go.. I hope.. then wrap gifts, and then hopefully thursday will be the finishing of the cooking/baking and then the floors and be done!! I can hope atleast.. and then that would be it.. done..


Why is it that every time you wash the car it rains/snows?? I think that when there is a drought people should all take their cars to the carwashes (the ones that use well water or recycled water) and get them washed.. I swear, every time I take the car to be washed it rains 3 days later..


Am I mistaken, or are you supposed to clear all of the ice/snow off your car before driving??? I cant stand it anymore. I think that I should be allowed to stop at red lights and jump out of my car and start clearing off other peoples, while yelling at them that they are truly a road hazard. Somehow I dont think that they, or the cops would think so.. but come on, if I cant see your taillights, and you are blowing snow off your car at me then I think I can yell at you! I understand that if you have a tall truck and you have made an effort to clear EVERYthing you can reach and you leave the mow-hawk. Yes, you should still try to use a broom or get one of the extended handle snow brushes, but atleast you tried. My least favorite are the people that have just used their rear defogger and windshield to clear snow.. come on!! you are going to end up cracking your back window and I will laugh at you..


yup.. I think thats it for now.. cake time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment