Monday, December 21, 2009

Well it is done

So here it is.. the musings of the undeniable insane. Being a mother of 2 I generally dont get much adult conversation. I might go on and on about simple things, or insane things. That is what it is. I dont know what to tell you then "if you dont like it, dont read it!" I am aware that most people arent going to care about what I have to say. Heck, sometimes I dont care about what I have to say, it just needs saying.. I might go on about the kids (Known as DD1 and DD2), my hobies, my husband (who shall be known as "G"), work, or any number of other things. I might decide to post links to things that I like, or find appalling. Kind of in the line of "OMG!! this is so gross!!! Taste it!!" And like most people, you will too "taste" it. So take it or leave it.. but here it is..

No comments:

Post a Comment